Divisional Vice President – Trade Show/Event Industry
Atlanta, GA | Management
Derse is a complete face-to-face marketing agency specializing in exhibits, events and marketing environments. Ranked as one of Advertising Age’s World’s Largest Agency Companies and Chief Marketer’s B2B Top Shops, we are looking for a key leader to drive our Atlanta division.
The Divisional Vice President is a critical role for the overall achievement of the Atlanta division. Your primary role is to lead and strategize new business development and nurture existing client relationships, all while setting the standard for quality customer service. You will be directly responsible for overseeing all Atlanta operations and employees and held accountable to profit and growth objectives set each year. This role reports to the Corporate Executive Vice President.
- 7-10 years management/leadership experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance preferred
- Previous background in running production-oriented operations in a custom build environment
- Must have working knowledge of financial systems
- Custom exhibit or cabinetry background preferred
At Derse, we hire leaders who have an eye set for growth and innovation. This is your chance to build Derse’s future – so you can have the best for yours. Visit us at www.derse.com/careers.