Derse, a face-to-face experiential marketing company that specializes in the design, fabrication, and program management for trade shows, business environments and events is seeking an experienced Environments Designer for its Dallas, TX location.
If you have lots of crazy ideas and no outlet for them, come join us. We’ll help each other in realizing those dreams! Come and be part of a fun, creative environment with a team-oriented atmosphere.
This position directly reports to Creative Director and is responsible for leading mid-sized projects.
- * Work with Creative Director in providing creative and technical development on large projects.
- * Provide design visual communications for creative solutions.
- * Project lead and manage design work on assigned accounts.
- * Prepare for, attend, and drive the creative portion of the proposal presentation to the client.
- * Maintain integrity of creative through entire project process (estimating, detailing and shop construction).
- * Maintain working knowledge and skills of current palette of computer hardware/software used by the Derse team.
- * Participate in client/prospect department tours.
- * Keep abreast of industry trends, attend trade shows, industry conventions/seminars and read/subscribe to design related publications.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in designing tradeshow exhibits, environments and events.
- Advanced experience in 3D Studio Max.
- Strong presentation, organization & communication skills required.
Want to be part of creative team and a leader in the industry? Please submit your resumes to www.derse.com/careers
EOE – M/F/V/D