Summary: Elevation3D is seeking an energetic Account Manager (AM) to join our team. The AM is the liaison between the Account Executive (AE) and the internal account management processes of Elevation3D. The AM maintains a highly responsive service level in all day-to-day account activities to ensure overall client satisfaction.
* Closely work with the AE to proactively manage client programs and the development of new initiatives and communications.
* Prepare timelines and participate in creative and production meetings as it relates to assigned client projects.
* Write project summaries, ensure alignment of overall budget and coordinate for client approval.
* Maintain direct day-to-day communication to ensure client satisfaction throughout entire planning and execution process.
* Order show services and prepare supervisor packages as needed.
* Review shipping manifest against client-approved project summary and blueprints prior to shipment.
* Provide post-show notes and discuss successes and areas for improvement.
* Supervise exhibit installation and dismantle as needed.
* Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing or communications
* Five years of experience in the tradeshow industry
* A comprehensive knowledge of the tradeshow industry
* Strong verbal and communication skills
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects at once
* Strong attention to detail, personal organization and interpersonal skills
* Team player with a positive attitude
* Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel
* Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Vicky Fontaine – vfontaine@elevation3D.com – (508) 842-1213 ext.161