(Pictured: First-time attendees at 2019 ICCA UK&I conference)
ICCA’s UK & Ireland Chapter has announced the lineup for its upcoming annual conference to be held March 11-12 at the new ICC Wales and to be hosted by Welsh television presenter Gethin Jones. A networking event for early arrivals is scheduled for March 10.
In addition to the busy program, the conference will include the final competition created to reward newcomers to the industry.
Speakers at the event include:
· Gethin Jones, Keynote and Moderator
· Diane Waldron, chair of ICCA UK&I
· Sven Bossu, Head of Innovation, Euro Society for Radiotherapy & Oncology
· Ian Edwards, CEO, Celtic Manor and ICC Wales
· Heledd Williams, Head of Business Events, Visit Wales
· Lowri Morgan – Athlete, Adventurer, Presenter
· Jon Davies, Levy UK Managing Director
“We are excited to be hosting our annual conference at the newly opened ICC Wales,” says Diane Waldron, chair of ICCA UK&I. “The venue is ideal for conferences and meetings and the team there have worked closely with us to plan a great event. Our theme this year is 2020 Vision – Challenges and Opportunities and we have a superb lineup of speakers to engage attendees and spark new ideas and learning.”
The ICCA UK/Ireland Chapter has 71 member organizations in two countries, covering all areas of conference management—from venues and convention bureaus, to hotels, airlines and PCOs. For more info, visit https://www.iccaworld.org/dbs/uk_ireland/