by Jeanne Brei
Well, 2023 is seeing a strong resurgence in everything—attendance at tradeshows is nearing pre-lockdown levels and nearly everyone who wants to work is back to working long hours. As a matter of fact, a quick peek at the National Trade Show Alliance Linkedin page and ECN’s Tradeshow Job Board in the last week shows many, many job openings across the country, including these:
- Impact XM (ad pictured above) is hiring for an Account Manager and a Senior Account Manager. The positions are available in Dayton, NJ, Las Vegas, Oakville, Ontario or remotely at https://bit.ly/IXMCareers.
- Event Driven Solutions is hiring for a position as Client Services Coordinator. Apply at https://lnkd.in/ejMSd6Jk
- Eagle Management Group President David Holloway posted that they are expanding and looking to hire both a city manager as well as an account executive to join their growing team. To apply, send resumes to email@example.com.
- BeyondLive/ProGlobalEvents/ProExhibits Founder Jody Tatro posted that they’re hiring a Product Marketing Manager and offer Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) and 1+ benefit. The company headquarters are in Fremont, CA but this role can be remote. Submit resumes to Recruiter@BeyondLiveX.com.
- The Exhibit Company, Inc. Owner Guy Geraci posted that they’re hiring an account manager to work with a “great team in Piscataway, NJ.” Apply on their Linkedin page using the Easy Apply hotlink.
- George P Johnson Experience Marketing Senior Director, Fabrication Estimating Jeremy Twardowski posted that GPJ is hiring a Senior Producer, Special Experiences in San Francisco, Calif., and a CNC Programmer near Nashville (Smyrna, Tenn).
- West Coast Exhibit President Michael Taylor posted that they are looking for a Project Manager based in Anaheim, Calif. Apply on their Linkedin page using the Easy Apply hotlink.
- Derse is hiring an Account Manager, Marketing Environments to be based in Milwaukee, Wisc.; a Transportation Logistics Manager to be based in Waukegan, Ill.; and an Account Director to be based in Dallas. Apply at their Linkedin page.
- Fern Expo is hiring across the country, including a Corporate Accounting Clerk in Cincinnati; a Transportation Coordinator in Nashville/remote; an Exhibitor Services Representative in Louisville/remote; a Graphics Operations Manager in Louisville and a Graphic Production Manager in Indianapolis at https://lnkd.in/gjK7ZZjT
- MOSS is hiring a Final Review Lead -SEG to join their team of placemakers. This role is responsible for performing quality control checks, participating in continuous improvement efforts, and working with fellow team members to ensure fit, finish, and packaging of the final product exceeds client expectations. Apply at https://bit.ly/3W3j1BC.
- True Value’s events and meetings team is seeking an Associate Specialist, Exhibits at https://lnkd.in/eesPEDyE
- Cal Cook at ExhibitRecruiter posted that they have immediate opportunities for Account Managers in Chicago, Cleveland, Las Vegas and Orlando; Project Managers in Chicago and Detroit; CAD Detailers in Detroit, Account Executives (selling to exhibit houses) in Atlanta, Chicago, Connecticut, New York and Philadelphia; Senior Producers in Chicago and New York and Technical Directors in Chicago and New York. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (404) 664-7876 for more info.
And those opportunities are all within the last few days – going back more than a week—Coppinger Exhibits Inc. posted for an Account Executive – Exhibits, Displays and Experiential Marketing to be based in Indianapolis; XDS – International Exhibition Agency owner Voicu Sferdianu posted his opening for an International Project Manager Exhibitions and Events to be based in Arad, Romania; Steelhead Productions is looking for a seasoned Business Development Executive at https://hubs.li/Q01xWD-L0; Joe Bottone, president of Corporate Display Specialties, Inc., posted that i95 Signs is looking to hire someone with signs and graphics experience to help with production and installations and promises high pay for experience or will train a beginner; and Buzz Impressions President/CEO Andrew Campbell kicked off 2023 posting “If you are looking for your forever career Buzz Impressions is growing with many positions available. All our positions are remote with a competitive salary and bonuses. Our positions do require travel to tradeshows across the country.”
Also kicking off the new year with great news, Pinnacle’s Chief People Officer Meg Friar Bilanzich posted “We’re blowing up in Chicago. Come work with us! https://lnkd.in/gNJZ8P7” and Access TCA VP of Human Resources, Tom Gardner, posted that they’re hiring a Project Manager at https://lnkd.in/eJ5SeBRq.
And this is far from a complete list! Things are definitely looking up for the tradeshow industry. On ECN’s Tradeshow Job Board Las Vegas Expo is seeking a Freight Manager. Also, Meade General Superintendent Brian Pierson posted the IBEW Local 9 application for apprenticeship opens Feb. 6-10 and again Feb. 13-17 in the Chicago area and is limited to 200 applications. He posts, “This is a great opportunity for those looking to begin a career bringing Power to Light.”