The complete industry will be under one roof, as tens of thousands of roadway professionals attend Intertraffic Amsterdam, the world’s leading tradeshow for traffic technology and smart mobility at the RAI Amsterdam Convention Center, from April 21-24, 2020. More than 850 exhibiting companies from 47 countries will display innovations and solutions on the tradeshow floor among 33,000 professionals ready to conduct business.
If that’s not enough temptation to exhibit, consider five top reasons to be at Intertraffic Amsterdam.
- Infrastructure, which encompasses public lighting; road construction and maintenance; demolition and recycling; rail and tunnel technology; bridge construction; roadside equipment; road marking; steel furniture; and reflecting materials.
- Safety, which covers traffic signs and lights; dynamic and static signage systems; road hazard and incident solutions; barrier systems; speed humps; safety clothing; emergency systems and equipment; detection; and information and warning systems.
- Parking, which comprises parking equipment and facilities (management/exploitation); systems for route guidance, park and ride information; ticketing and payment; parking control; parking reservation, storage, and entrance control; operating systems for garages; and parking reports and statistics.
- Smart Mobility, which incorporates personal mobility services; autonomous and cooperative driving; driver assistance systems; connected car data and services; intelligent urban storage solutions; integrated ticketing and smart payments systems; electric and hybrid vehicles; charging systems; and sustainable logistics and urban distribution.
- Traffic Management, which consists of real-time traffic information; congestion management; event and incident management; monitoring and control, enforcement, measurement and ramp-metering systems; traffic data collection and processing; toll collection systems; and traffic consultancy and research.
“For exhibitors, Intertraffic Amsterdam is the most important tradeshow for the industry anywhere on the globe—it’s the platform of choice for professionals from around the world to meet,” says Neil Mullanaphy of Kruk-Mullanaphy Media Group, which represents RAI Amsterdam’s Intertraffic trade shows for the U.S. and Canada markets. “This tradeshow affords exhibitors the ideal forum to meet new contacts, conduct business face-to-face and participate in all the show has to offer during four days.”
The global mission of Intertraffic is accelerating connections for today’s and tomorrow’s mobility challenges in infrastructure, traffic management, safety, smart mobility and parking. Sharing knowledge and doing business are key at the Intertraffic events in Amsterdam, Jakarta, Mexico City, Beijing and Istanbul. Intertraffic’s Amsterdam edition is the world’s leading event in traffic technology and smart mobility.
The following are the locations and dates for the five Intertraffic tradeshows:
- Jakarta – Indonesia, Jakarta International Expo, November 6-8, 2019.
- Mexico City – Mexico, Centro Citibanamex, November 12-14, 2019.
- Amsterdam – The Netherlands, RAI Amsterdam Convention Center, April 21-24, 2020.
- Beijing – China, Beijing Exhibition Center, May 5-8, 2020.
- Istanbul – Turkey, Istanbul Expo Center, May 26-28, 2021.
Since the launch of its Amsterdam event in 1972, the Intertraffic name has become synonymous with the leading global industry platforms for infrastructure, traffic management, smart mobility, road safety and parking. Intertraffic events are staged in the Netherlands, Turkey, China, Mexico and Indonesia, offering comprehensive overviews of the very latest products, services and total solutions offered by suppliers, while also showcasing innovative, industry-wide trends and developments. Intertraffic is intended for policymakers, specialists and operational personnel from government authorities, engineering consultancies and the industry at large. For more info, visit www.intertraffic.com.