Coming to Las Vegas from Nov. 12-14, the 2013 International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo (PSP) is an event for pool, spa and backyard industry professionals. New to the show floor is the Hayward School of Business, giving attendees a unique opportunity to increase their professional business and sales skills.
Covering topics from business strategies to digital marketing, school attendees will receive critical small group business training from top-level professionals who strive to sharpen and hone the skills of participants and increase the effectiveness and productivity of businesses. These exclusive classes are being offered free of charge to all attendees with an expo hall floor pass on a first-come first-serve basis on the show floor.
“We are excited to be partnering with Hayward to offer the Hayward School of Business at the 2013 PSP Expo,” said Tracy Garcia, CEM, show director, PSP. “Hayward is known for their quality and commitment to excellence with their products and services offered to the industry.”
Class offerings on Nov. 12 will include “Hire Tough, Manage Easy” by speaker Mel Kleiman as well as “Business Strategies” and “Business Ethics” by associate professor Joseph Gilbert. On Nov.13, sessions will include “What It Takes to Make a Profit” by George Hedley; “Buying Cycle Interrupted by the Internet – What Does That Mean to Dealers?” by Clay Norman; and “Social Media and Digital Marketing” by Bruce Porter, Hayward Pool Products. Following each 45-minute course is a 15-minute question and answer session.
In an effort to produce a high-caliber speaker event, each of the five speakers was carefully selected:
- Mel Kleiman, CSP, is one of the nation’s leading authorities on recruiting, selection, and retention of frontline employees and the people who manage them.
- Joseph Gilbert is a business professor at UNLV, who was honored with the UNLV Foundation Distinguished Teaching Award.
- George Hedley, CSP, LPBC, also known as ‘The Construction BIZ-Builder’, is a business owner, certified speaking professional, licensed professional business coach and the recognized authority on how to build a growing business into a company that consistently produces growth and bottom-line profits.
- Clay Norman, marketing consultant, Clay Norman Designs, has over seven years of hot tub and pool marketing experience, plus added retail and sales experience.
- Bruce Porter, director of marketing communications, Hayward Pool Products, is a marketing leader and has a record of driving sales by combining new, interactive digital media technologies with traditional marketing expertise.
For more information, visit http://www.poolspapatio.com/.