Schaumburg, Ill-based 3D Exhibits, a full-service trade show exhibit design company, has added to its impressive string of award competition wins with five Communicator Awards and two Astrid Awards along with awards for six of their clients from The Stevie American Business Awards and BMA Milwaukee Bell Awards. Five Stevie awards recognized the outstanding booths of IBM Watson Health, Triad, UTC Aerospace Systems, FutureCeuticals, and Neenah Packaging—all designed and fabricated by 3D Exhibits. In addition, the Milwaukee Business Marketing Association conferred the Excellence Award for Best Trade Show Campaign to the trade show program 3D Exhibits developed for Syngenta.
All five Communicator Awards were earned in the tradeshow exhibit category and recognized 3D Exhibits and its clients’ use of design to promote their brands and product messages. The tradeshow exhibits of IBM Watson Health and UTC Aerospace Systems each won an Award of Excellence, the top prize, which is given “to those entrants whose ability to communicate positions them as the best in the field.” Triad, FutureCeuticals and Neenah earned the next highest prize, the Communicator Award of Distinction.
FutureCeuticals and Neenah were both also winners in the Astrid Awards in the Special Projects: Exhibit Booth category. Judging criteria included originality of design, effective communication of product and successful results.
All of the exhibits were designed and fabricated by 3D Exhibits.
Standout elements of the Communicator and Astrid-winning exhibits include:
- IBM Watson Health- Constantly moving and morphing LED displays served as a dynamic visual metaphor for connectivity.
- UTC Aerospace Systems- A wire frame airplane fuselage highlighted its products without obscuring attendees’ views from the aisle.
- Triad- A triangular roof evoked the company’s triangular logo.
- FutureCeuticals- Interactive touch screens engaged attendees while wood finishes and plants reinforced FutureCeuticals’ agricultural roots. Carefully placed translucent fabric walls created quiet alcoves for customer meetings.
- Neenah- This exhibit drew and delighted attendees with walls covered in three-dimensional flowers fabricated from Neenah’s own premium papers.
The 2018 Stevie American Business Award judges called the award-winning exhibits “very cool,” “well designed,” and “unique,” and applauded the designs for their “strategic presence of the brand” and the way they “really accomplished the objectives.” Exemplary results included goal-exceeding qualified lead counts, record numbers of client/prospect meetings, and media coverage.
Nicole Genarella, executive v.p. of sales and marketing at 3D Exhibits, says the wins are the direct result of 3D Exhibits’ client-centric culture. “Our team’s deep understanding of our clients’ customers, products and markets enables us to make specific recommendations that attract target audiences and drive results,” says Genarella.
“The nominations submitted for The 2018 American Business Awards were outstanding. The competition was intense, and those recognized as Stevie Award winners should be immensely proud of this accomplishment,” says Michael Gallagher, president and founder of the Stevie Awards. The Stevie award-winning exhibits were:
- IBM Watson Health, Silver, Stevie American Business Awards, Best Exhibition Stand. Constantly moving and morphing LED displays in the IBM Watson Health exhibit served as a dynamic visual metaphor for connectivity.
- Triad, Bronze, Stevie American Business Awards, Best Exhibition Stand. The Triad exhibit’s triangular roof evoked the company’s triangular logo.
- UTC Aerospace Systems, Bronze, Stevie American Business Awards, Best Exhibition Stand. UTC Aerospace Systems’ wire frame airplane fuselage highlighted its products without obscuring attendees’ view from the aisle.
- FutureCeuticals, Bronze, Stevie American Business Awards, Best Exhibition Stand. Interactive touch screens engaged attendees while wood finishes and plants reinforced FutureCeuticals’ agricultural roots. Carefully placed translucent fabric walls created quiet alcoves for customer meetings.
- Neenah Packaging, Bronze, Stevie American Business Awards, Best Exhibition Stand. Neenah Packaging covered two walls of its exhibit with three-dimensional flowers fabricated from its own premium papers.
- Syngenta, Excellence Award, Milwaukee Business Marketing Association Bell Awards, Best Trade Show Campaign. Syngenta used special events, a new exhibit layout, a series of interactive learning experiences, and a passport program to propel leads to an impressive 467% above goal.
The Stevie Awards, organizers of the world’s premier business awards programs, had more than 3,700 nominations reviewed by the 16th annual American Business Awards judges. For more info, or to see a complete list of winners, visit www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.
Now in its 24th season, the Communicator Awards recognizes “big ideas in marketing and communications…work that made a lasting impact.” The contest is administered and judged by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts, an invitation-only group of creative marketing and communication professionals. For more info, visit www.communicatorawards.com
The ASTRID Award, presented by MerComm Inc., symbolizes the stellar qualities of creativity, craft, innovation and originality in design. For more info, visit www.mercommawards.com/astrid.htm.
Privately held 3D Exhibits is fiercely committed to their clients’ success. They design, fabricate and manage exhibits and events—plus deliver supporting data capture, interactive tools, marketing integration and analytics. Their focus on client service, attention to detail and total program management has propelled their firm to an annual sales volume of $85 million. For more info, visit www.3DExhibits.com.