Pictured above clockwise, Merck Animal Health, Pukka, Sunstar and GAF.
3D Exhibits, a full-service trade show exhibit design and marketing company based in Schaumburg, Ill., and six of its clients are celebrating their win of six separate Hermes Creative Awards in the tradeshow exhibit category. The Hermes Creative Awards, administered by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals, is one of the largest design competitions in the world. Winning entries were selected for their creativity and resourcefulness from a pool of about 6,000 international submissions.
3D Exhibits designed and fabricated all six of the exhibits, which judges cited as examples of “outstanding work in the industry.” Merck Animal Health, Pukka and GAF each earned a platinum trophy, Rocky Brands and Huber Engineered Woods (pictured left) won gold, and Sunstar was recognized with an honorable mention.
Nicole Genarella, executive VP of sales and marketing at 3D Exhibits, says the awards—like the exhibits they represent—were born out of client collaboration. “Working seamlessly as part of our client’s team, the way we do, always nets results,” says Genarella.
Notable design features included:
- The sweeping curves and printed texture of the Merck Animal Health overhead signage claimed the airspace above the exhibit while creating a holistic, approachable ambiance.
- GAF pulled in crowds with a 20-ft. rotating LED cube that hung over its exhibit, displaying demonstrations of GAF product applications.
- Pukka’s integration of a matte black shipping container brought an urban, industrial feel to golf’s pastoral world. The exhibit reinforced the brand’s edgy feel and made its vividly colored headwear products pop.
- The flooring, graphics and thematic elements of the Rocky exhibit defined two distinct product lines—without requiring a wall to make the separation. Interweaving the product displays into these theatrical elements created an immersive environment that surprised and delighted attendees.
- Huber Engineered Woods cross-pollinated new and established products in a two-sided booth filled with product demos that resonated with its hands-on target audience.
- Sunstar’s work to benchmark its prior exhibit program with an audit and exit survey—and its implementation of a brainstorming session—paid off in every element of the new exhibit, from structure to staff. The new environment reinforced the overall health benefit of proper oral care achieved with Sunstar’s product solutions.
For more info, or to see a complete list of winners, visit www.hermesawards.com.
Privately held 3D Exhibits is fiercely committed to their clients’ success. They design, fabricate and manage exhibits and events—plus deliver supporting data capture, interactive tools, marketing integration and analytics. Their focus on client service, attention to detail and total program management has propelled their firm to an annual sales volume of $85 million. For more info, visit www.3DExhibits.com.