Apple Rock Advertising and Promotion, Inc. is pleased to announce it has won a total of five MarCom awards for the 2010 international awards competition.
The MarCom award recognizes outstanding creative achievement by marketing and communication professionals. They are administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
Over 5,000 MarCom entries come from corporate marketing and communication departments, advertising agencies, PR firms, design shops, production companies and free lancers.
The competition is the largest of its kind in the world and winners range from individuals to Fortune 500 companies. Judges are industry professionals who look for companies and individuals whose talent exceeds a high standard of excellence and whose work serves as a benchmark for the industry.
Apple Rock won a total of five awards; three were platinum and two were gold. Roughly 15 percent of award entries win platinum awards, the organization’s top honor.
The awards received were:
• ADAPT…Original Designs from Start to Finish, for video/film/marketing, platinum.
• SEALs; Honoring Warriors of Today and Yesteryear, for marketing/promotion, platinum.
• Metron Trade Show Exhibit, for ads/tradeshow exhibit, platinum.
• Homecare Homebase Trade Show Exhibit, for ads/tradeshow exhibit, gold.
• Human Med Trade Show Exhibit, for ads/tradeshow exhibit, gold.
”We feel very honored to receive these awards,” said Eric Burg, resident and CEO of Apple Rock. “MarCom is a standard of excellence in our industry among our peers. It is a testament to the dedication of our employees to produce the very best brand environment for our clients.”