Project Managers to Plan, Install & Dismantle Trade Shows/Conventions
Do you have at least 3 years’ experience supervising crews on the tradeshow floor?
Have you supervised at least 50 people for more than 2 years?
We are seeking experienced supervisors who can lead by example; can expect our customers to rave about how well you treated them and manage multiple groups of union employees efficiently.
We have immediate openings for project managers that have the drive and enthusiasm to lead groups from inception to completion both internally (within our company) and externally (with on-site customers and labor). Potential candidates should:
- Be self-motivated
- Be able to think & work independently
- Have a high level of common sense
- Identify and manage ever changing priorities
- Be comfortable working directly with clients, building staff and exhibitors
- Can contribute to controlling the bottom line
- Have a strong administrative and organizational methodology
- Have experience with Microsoft Office, particularly excel
- Control labor by way of planning, scheduling, task assignments and foresight
- Embrace the concept “of a job well done” because of your direction
Some weekends and evening work required. Location based in Maryland outside of Washington D.C. Relocation will be considered. Compensation is commensurate with experience; range between 60k and 75k. 401K, mileage reimbursement/auto allowance, vacation, health insurance and employer contributions are part of the compensation plan. Email resume and letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org