Caesars Entertainment continues to redefine the meetings and events industry in Las Vegas with its 550,000-square-foot Caesars Forum conference center, which was supposed to open on March 18 with CEO Tony Rodio announcing the grand opening in a live stream. Unfortunately, all of Las Vegas has been shut down by the Governor until mid-April due to COVID-19, so the Caesars Forum grand opening has also been delayed.
When it opens, Caesars Forum will be the first facility of this size built on one level and is equivalent in size to 27 tennis courts or three ice hockey rinks. It will also feature Forum Plaza, the first 100,000-square-foot dedicated outdoor meeting and event space in Las Vegas.
Additional features include:
• Within walking distance to eight of Caesars Entertainment’s Las Vegas properties with 20,000 hotel rooms citywide
• Direct access via skybridge to Harrah’s Las Vegas and The LINQ Hotel + Experience
• Connected by pedestrian bridge to the LINQ Promenade and Flamingo Las Vegas
• 300,000 square-feet of flexible meeting space, including two 110,000 square-foot pillarless ballrooms, two 40,000 square-foot ballrooms and six state-of-the-art boardrooms
• Accommodates more than 10,000 participants and offer more than 100 break-out rooms• Divides into limitless configurations for customers, utilizing over 2 miles of air walls.
• More than 7,500 pieces of steel• 10,000 tons of steel
• 143,500 bolts
• More than 300,000 total construction hours
• 26,718 cubic yards of concrete
• 10 roof trusses: each 315 ft. long, shipped in three pieces
• Topping off was in June 2019. Topping-off beam was fabricated in Utah, typically raised with a pine tree and flag.
Since its beginning in Reno more than 80 years ago, Caesars Entertainment has grown through the development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions, and now operates casinos on four continents. What started out as a bingo parlor opened by William Harrah in 1937 has grown to include iconic brands like Caesars Palace, Flamingo, Harrah’s and Horseshoe. For more info, visit https://www.caesars.com/