Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) is accepting proposals for the CES Asia 2016 conference program through Nov. 20.
CES Asia will take place May 11-13, 2016 at the Shanghai New International Exhibition Centre (SNIEC) and Kerry Hotel in Shanghai, and will feature more than 50 conference sessions across the three days. Proposals can be submitted via this form.
“CES Asia is Asia’s platform to showcase global innovation and visionary insight that defines the consumer technology industry,” said Gary Shapiro, president and CEO, CEA. “After a phenomenally successful inaugural event with such high-level industry leaders, the anticipation for 2016 is growing. The buzz is out there already and we look forward to attracting some of the brightest minds in the industry to CES Asia 2016.”
Speakers will reach a global audience with 1,000 members of the media and more than 30,000 attendees anticipated at the show. The CES Asia conference program is unique as it provides executives with an opportunity to learn about technological advances in multiple industries. The program is open to industry professionals with a conference pass and to qualified press. Conference registration will launch in January 2016.
CES Asia is currently accepting senior-level speaker proposals for both solo presentations and/or panel discussions framed with an industry-only audience in mind. CES Asia will select the best candidates based on thought leadership in the industry, diverse perspectives and previous speaking experience. Notifications will be sent out by Jan. 20, 2016. Before submitting a proposal, please review the submission and speaker requirements below.
- Should be 20 minutes in length and limited to one speaker.
- Can be in either English or Mandarin
- Must be educational and on a trending consumer technology topic.
- Should be non-biased and based on research or case studies.
- If selected, presentation slides will be required in advance of the event.
- All information should be submitted via the form. Proposals received in an alternative format will not be reviewed.
- Please note that CES Asia reserves the right to amend submission copy for promotional purposes.
- 45 minutes in length and should include a moderator and 3-4 panelists.
- Must represent various industry perspectives; no single company should be represented more than once.
- Panels must be in one language throughout the conversation and all speakers must be fluent in the chosen language.
- The moderator of the panel must be non-biased; a journalist or analyst is recommended.
- The organizer should have relationships with and be able to assist in securing the proposed speakers.
Any questions or inquiries can be sent to CESAsiaconferences@CE.org.