Corinthia Hotel Prague, a leading MICE hotel in the Czech Republic adjacent to Prague Congress Centre, completed its €250,000-project to upgrade the hotel’s meetings and events audio-visual infrastructure.
This landmark hotel offers the latest technology for meetings and events throughout its extensive conference spaces, including several exclusive pieces of equipment, ensuring the hotel offers the best of meetings and events technology in the country.
“Since its very conception, Corinthia Hotel Prague has been a top choice for meeting and events planners worldwide, and the enhancements we complete today will ensure it remains as such in the years to come,” said Jonathan Pace, general manager, Corinthia Hotel Prague. “In this new era, connectivity and technology will become increasingly important for the meetings and events industry, and we feel that the completion of this project will help us to continue delivering world class meetings and events services in the 21st century.”
- Information Touch Multimedia kiosks featuring HD 42” X 55” screens and in-built WiFi capable of displaying key information for meetings, presentations, videos, logos and live feeds.
- New in-built screens and projectors in main meeting spaces with capacities from 4200 ANSI , LCD 3 chip technology and ultrashort projection distance.
- HD 46” Screens built in the meeting rooms capable of displaying images, videos or live feed from speakers in parallel or independently of main projection.
- First of its kind in Prague 4.54 X 2.55 M SI BLACK screen in Bellevue Hall, ambient light absorbing screen allowing to project videos without blackout.
- Newly built Sound System and lightning rigs.
The Corinthia Conference and Events Centre offers conference facilities for up to 1,000 delegates. Occupying an entire hotel floor, the meeting facilities are divided in two separate sections joined by a scenic foyer with panoramic views over the city. In addition, the exclusive Bellevue Conference Hall crowns the hotel 24 floors above the ground level with views of the city’s skyline.