For years, show organizers have struggled with how to provide training for their exhibitors; particularly training their exhibitors will pay attention to and deliver to them at the appropriate time.
On-site exhibitor training doesn’t work. By the time the show rolls around, it’s too late to do anything more than give advice about booth etiquette. It doesn’t address what exhibit managers need to know. Exhibit managers are the ones who need the training, according to Red Cedar Marketing and Events.
“Show organizers struggle with how to best help their smaller exhibitors. These are the companies that don’t have a full-time exhibit manager. Our videos deliver the most crucial information exhibitors need, and it’s delivered in a format that’s easy to consume,” said Traci Browne, president, Red Cedar Marketing and Events.
Red Cedar Marketing offers tradeshow and expo organizers an on-demand, video-based exhibitor training program exhibitors can view whenever and wherever they want on mobile devices. Each video covers topics exhibitors need in 10-minute easy-to-digest chunks.
The company’s training options will do the following:
- Show exhibitors the marketing tools the show provides and how to use them effectively.
- Teach exhibitors how to reach out to the media and bloggers to get more attention at your show.
- Show exhibitors how to use social media effectively to capture the hearts and minds of the attendees and promote your show in the process.
- Teach exhibitors how to influence the selection of the best people to staff their booth and then how to make sure those staffers are ready, willing and able to assist them at the show.
- How to ensure exhibitors have a solid lead follow-up plan in place so they can prove the value in exhibiting at a show.
Red Cedar Marketing’s complete training package includes a one-hour webinar customized for each individual show and the five pre-recorded video set.