Chad McNeal resigned his position as president and chief innovation officer of Dimension Design, a producer of branded environments for live events and commercial venues, effective July 20 to become a general manager at MC2. Dimension Design owner and founder Mike Rogers is announcing additional leadership changes to sustain its growth and address new, dynamic markets for large-format graphics, including:
- John Hernandez, director of operations: With 10-plus years of industry experience, Hernandez will expand his focus to include innovation and process design for the Chicago, Jacksonville and Las Vegas production facilities.
- Larry Roberts, director of engineering: With 20-plus years of industry experience, Roberts will shift his attention to elevating the company’s engineering capabilities and project solution consulting.
- Adam Klyber, director of fabrication: With 15 years of industry experience, Klyber will assume a greater role in project solution consulting.
- Chris Grant, director of project management: With 10-plus years of industry experience, Grant will lead and re-shape Dimension Design’s project management team and processes.
- Paul Kloeckner, (pictured above) director of graphics: With 10 years of industry experience, Kloeckner will elevate the company’s industry-leading graphic process and output.
“I’ve had the pleasure of watching Chad grow from the very beginning and I’m thankful for his contributions,” says Rogers. “I respect him as a professional, consider him a friend and wish him well on his career journey. His departure comes at a time of unprecedented growth at Dimension Design and now is the time to make changes that will challenge teammates he’s mentored and better serve clients in existing and new markets.”
Says McNeal, “Given Dimension Design’s creative and execution talent, the company is in good hands to continue building on its legacy of doing unbelievable things for existing and new clients in the event and exhibit arena. These changes strengthen Dimension Design and position it well to take advantage of the broader face-to-face marketing landscape.”
In the last six months, the company has experienced a significant increase in demand for live event and permanent branded environment assets from its Glenview, Jacksonville and Las Vegas production facilities. To meet growing client requirements, the company has increased production staffing substantially so far this year and has plans to add more industry experience in project management, graphics and metal fabrication in the third quarter.
“Our growth is a sign of solid partnerships with existing clients and an indicator that the broader marketplace is embracing our appetite for customization and reputation for superior service,” adds Rogers. “The ‘know how’ we’re adding, including industry veterans like Paul Kloeckner as director of graphics, is an example of our commitment to the new level of requirements we’re seeing from clients.”
Established in 2002, Dimension Design is a collaborative and innovative branding partner that delivers custom environments to support the face-to-face marketing activities of respected exhibit houses, marketing agencies, production and event companies and their clients. The company’s work highlights brands, products and services at events and tradeshows, in corporate headquarters and retail outlets and other commercial environments. The company is based in Glenview, IL, has a design studio in Philadelphia and production facilities in Jacksonville, FL and Las Vegas, NV. For more info, visit www.dimensiondesign.com.