EDPA is now accepting submissions for the 2021 EDPA Awards. This year’s awards will be presented during ACCESS 2021 on December 1 at the Diplomat Beach Resort in Hollywood, Florida.
Award categories include:
- The Hazel Hays Award: recognizes an individual for outstanding contribution to the experiential/exhibit industry overall. The award is the highest honor bestowed by EDPA.
- The Ambassador Award: acknowledges an individual for outstanding service or contribution to EDPA and the industry.
- Designer of the Year Award: acknowledges a designer who works to enhance the professional standards of experiential/exhibit designers.
- The Eddie Awards: recognizes outstanding creative achievements for self-promotion within the experiential/event industry across categories.
- International Collaboration Award: recognizes companies which have formed international partnerships to deliver outstanding work for their clients.
- Future Leaders Award: honoring the best and brightest young professionals who have demonstrated outstanding leadership qualities.
- Chapter of the Year Awards: acknowledges outstanding chapters for their diligence and hard work in promoting EDPA, and its innovative ways in forging ahead.
Enter now! The deadline for the awards is Friday, October 1. Find the award submission instructions on EDPA.com.
The EDPA is the network for leaders in the customer experience industry. Members combine marketing, design and production leadership to help organizations create effective face-to face customer experiences and environments for tradeshows, events, corporate environments, museums, retailers, education and entertainment. For more info, visit www.edpa.com.