EDPA is now accepting submissions for the 2022 EDPA Awards. This year’s awards will be presented during ACCESS 2022 President’s Gala on November 30 at La Cantera Resort & Spa in San Antonio, Texas.
Award categories include:
- Ambassador Award: Acknowledges an individual for outstanding service or contribution to EDPA and the industry. Specifically, an EDPA member that has gone above and beyond to promote and participate in EDPA’s engagements and good works.
- Designer of the Year Award: Acknowledges a designer who works diligently to enhance the professional standards of experiential/exhibit designers, contributes their talents, creativity, and personal time to bring innovation to experiential/exhibit design.
- Hazel Hays Award: Recognizes an individual for outstanding contribution to the experiential/exhibit industry overall. The award is the highest honor bestowed by EDPA.
- Future Leaders Award: The EDPA Future Leaders Program honors the best and brightest young professionals who are already making a difference with their day-to-day contributions and thought leadership.
- EDDIE Award – Small Exhibits: Recognizes an organization for outstanding self-promotion in the small exhibit space category.
- EDDIE Award – 20 x 20 or Larger: Recognizes an organization for outstanding self-promotion in the large exhibit space category.
- EDDIE Award – Print Matter Campaign: Recognizes an organization for outstanding self-promotion in the advertising, promotional material/brochures, direct mail, etc.
- EDDIE Award – Online or Multi-Media: Recognizes an organization for outstanding self-promotion in the website, video, email, animations, etc.
- EDDIE Award – Best End-to-End Customer Experience: Recognizes an organization for outstanding self-promotion in the integrated campaign across channels.
- EDDIE Award – Sustainability: Recognizes an organization for the effort your company has made to reduce your impact to the environment.
- EDPA International Collaboration Award: Recognizes companies which have, through their membership in the EDPA, formed international partnerships to deliver outstanding work for their clients within an international format. **must be EDPA Int’l Member.
The deadline for the awards is October 3. Find the award submission instructions at https://www.edpa.com/edpa-awards.