The EDPA Foundation Scholarship Committee is proud to announce that 10 scholarship recipients have been named in 2018. This is the highest number of scholarships awarded in a single year since the program began 16 years ago.
The EDPA Foundation Scholarship Fund was created in 2004 to award scholarships for higher education to industry members and their families. To date, nearly 100 scholarships have been given nationwide, totaling more than $250,000.
The 2018 scholarship recipients come from eight different member companies across the nation and are working toward degrees in nursing, psychology, civil rights law, geosciences, business, communications, economics, and graphic and interior design. This year’s scholarship winners and their home state are:
- John Briseno, Texas (PRG)
- Mary Lauren Burdeshaw, Alabama (ExpoDisplays)
- Laura Cederholm, Illinois (Exhibit Services Group/Nuvista)
- Zachary Hill, Texas (ExhibitForce)
- Lucie Moore, Alabama (ExpoDisplays), (pictured above)
- Dominique Ovalle, Florida (Freeman)
- May Rizzo, Indiana (Group Delphi)
- Corben Seymour, California (Nth Degree)
- Meagan Shepherd, Georgia (Nth Degree)
- Madison Upton, Nevada (Elevation 3D), (pictured right)
Since 2001, the Experiential Designers & Producers Association Foundation (EDPAF) has been led by executives from all segments of the industry who have a common goal: the heartfelt desire to reach out to our peers in their time of need. The Foundation supports a university scholarship program, two partner schools with exhibit design programs, the Randy Smith Memorial Golf Classic, and a number of other local, need-based organizations. For more info, visit www.edpa.com/edpafoundation.