A single source to find, compare, connect and hire speaking talent, eSpeakers Marketplace, a new online directory launched by eSpeakers.com, allows users to expedite the search-and-booking process and reduce the legwork involved in planning events.
“Within eSpeakers Marketplace, meeting planners can find speakers by using filters: name, topic, price range, availability, reviews and speaking style. They can compare the speakers side by side and track communication with them while sharing this information and any updates to it with their team,” said Joe Heaps, co-owner and vice president, eSpeakers.com.
Providing the speaking industry with the tools to do business online, eSpeakers.com is a 14-year-old technology and marketing company.
More about eSpeakers Marketplace:
- No-risk booking – work with speakers who guarantee their results or money-back guarantee
- Large catalog – eSpeakers’ partnered with nearly every national speaker association, bringing in global talent
- Verified reviews – vetted reviews from confirmed past buyers
- Digital paperwork – all contracts, communications and invoices on one protected website
- Team interface – intuitive, collaborative tools allow multiple stakeholders to share feedback about potential speakers