The Evo Eclipse is a new tension fabric display system with several eye-catching design possibilities. Light-weight styling, flexibility and performance summarize these exciting portable tradeshow displays now available to the tradeshow exhibitors.
With a fresh new design approach to the portable-display market, these tension fabric displays feature unique shapes with compact footprints and flexible design options.
Key features of the Eclipse tension fabric displays include:
• Lightweight and compact: Most 10-foot kits pack into one small case and weigh less than 60lbs. Most 20-foot kits pack into two small cases and weigh less than 140lbs. These weights can significantly lower the cost of ownership in freight, drayage and setup fees.
• Tool-less: User-friendly spring buttons, zippers and snap-on clamps make assembly easy and fast. Typical setup time for a 20-foot display is less than 30 minutes.
• Seamless large-format graphics: Dye-sublimation graphics are rich and vivid. Pillowcase construction is engineered to perform, delivering show-ready graphics every time.
• Versatility: Can convert a 20-foot display into a 10-foot display on demand.
• Interchangeable: Can print both sides with alternate messages for specific audiences
• Reconfigurable: Can re-orientate frames to create different looks.