Exhibit Surveys Inc., the leading provider of research, measurement and consulting services exclusively for the exhibition and event industry, announced that Ian Sequeira, executive vice president, will present educational sessions at EXHIBITORFastTrak Chicago.
Both of Sequeira’s sessions are university-affiliated and can be applied to Certified Trade Show Marketer (CTSM) professional certification. The CTSM designation is awarded by EXHIBITOR in affiliation with Northern Illinois University Outreach and reflects adherence to the highest educational standards of trade show and event marketing.
Who: Ian Sequeira, executive vice president, Exhibit Surveys, Inc.
When: Tuesday, Aug. 25, 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm
Topic: Using Surveys to Measure Your Performance in Trade Shows and Events
Description: If executive management is demanding more than anecdotal information on the success of your event, providing show and event metrics that can be mapped back to objectives is imperative for the long term success of your program. This session focuses on post-show surveys and obtaining the data you need, including:
- The benefits of measuring
- Typical measurement planning processes
- Research techniques
- Post-show attendee and lead surveys
- Understanding exhibit performance metrics
- Case studies and more
When: Wednesday, August 26, 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm
Topic: Selecting the Right Shows: The Critical Decision
Determining your event mix strategy is critical to making decisions regarding your show and event participation. This session will cover five steps in the show selection process to help you make the right decisions, along with templates of forms you can use immediately. We will learn how to:
- Identify markets that represent the most potential for you
- Obtain key information from your customers and prospects
- Develop a universe of potential shows
- Obtain and analyze data that will optimize your participation
- Discover a FREE ROI estimator developed for the trade show industry
Where: Hyatt Regency Chicago, 151 East Wacker Drive, Chicago, Illinois.
For more Information: http://www.exhibitoronline.com/fasttrak/city2.asp