Taking place June 20 at 2 p.m. EST is the EXHIBITOR eTrak live online learning session focusing on exhibition measurement, according to Exhibit Surveys, Inc., a provider of research, measurement and consulting services for the exhibition and event industry.
Presenting the online learning session is Joe Federbush, vice president, sales and marketing, Exhibit Surveys, Inc.
The EXHIBITOR eTrak live online learning series features high-rated sessions from EXHIBITOR conferences brought by Exhibitor Media Group, a leader in tradeshow and event marketing education for 30 years.
In an interactive, introductory-level session called “You Know What to Measure – But How Do You Actually Measure It”, which is aimed at exhibit managers of all levels, Federbush will address why measurement has become an integral part of many companies’ event marketing endeavors, regardless of booth size and investment level.
Exhibit managers will learn step-by-step how to:
- Develop measurable objectives
- Determine the best research methodology
- Keep timeliness and simplicity of measurement in mind
- Understand sample size and response rates
- Develop objective-based survey questions
- Utilize RFID, video, free tools, calculators and social media
- Analyze and present results
- Make sound decisions based on research