Presenting educational sessions at EXHIBITOR FastTrak San Diego is the executive vice president of Exhibit Surveys, Inc., a provider of research, measurement and consulting services for the exhibition and event industry.
In his first session, Ian Sequeira will discuss “Using Surveys to Measure Your Performance in Tradeshows and Events” on Sept. 24 from 10:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
If executive management is demanding more than anecdotal information on the success of your event, providing show and event metrics that can be mapped back to objectives is imperative for the long-term success of your program. This session focuses on post-show surveys and obtaining the data you need, including:
- The benefits of measuring
- Typical measurement planning processes
- Research techniques
- Post-show attendee and lead surveys
- Understanding exhibit performance metrics
- Case studies and more
Sequeira will also discuss “Selecting the Right Shows: The Critical Decision” from 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Determining your event mix strategy is critical to making decisions regarding your show and event participation. This session will cover five steps in the show selection process to help you make the right decisions, along with templates of forms you can use immediately. You will learn how to:
- Identify markets that represent the most potential for you
- Obtain key information from your customers and prospects
- Develop a universe of potential shows
- Obtain and analyze data that will optimize your participation
- Discover a FREE ROI estimator developed for the trade show industry
For More Information, visit http://www.exhibitoronline.com/fasttrak/city3.asp.