Exhibit Surveys Inc., the leading provider of research, measurement, and consulting services exclusively for the exhibition and event industry, announced that Joe Federbush, vice president, sales and marketing, will present an educational session at EXHIBITORFastTrak, taking place in Atlanta on Nov. 13.
Participants in the session will learn about live event measurement, from the pre-show planning phase to the post-show presentation of results. Federbush will also emphasize how to use the results as a basis for making continuous improvements and planning for future events.
When: 10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Description: Regardless of booth size and investment level, measurement has become an integral part of many companies’ event marketing endeavors. This interactive, introductory-level session is designed for exhibit managers at all levels who want to learn step-by-step how to:
- Develop measurable objectives
- Determine the best research methodology
- Keep timeliness and simplicity of measurement in mind
- Understand sample size and response rates
- Develop objective-based survey questions
- Utilize RFID, video, free tools, calculators and social media
- Analyze and present results
- Make sound decisions based on research