Global Experience Specialists (GES), a global service provider for live events invites attendees to experience new heights by visiting GES in booth #1423 during EXHIBITORLIVE, to take place March 1-5 at Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas.
Attendees have the opportunity to try Oculus Rift technology for themselves, and GES will share how it generates a competitive edge and measurable return for clients by partnering with them to blend art and science, using the latest trends in design, technology and audio visual services.
“Our team looks forward to connecting with attendees and sharing how we can take their exhibits and events program to new heights with the art and science they need for true engagement and a measurable return,” said Jeff Quade, chief sales officer, GES. “Attendees will be invigorated by the interactive experience we’ve created for EXHIBITORLIVE and we believe attendees will leave as excited as we are about the sky’s the limit possibilities for their exhibit program.”
As part of GES’ commitment to continuous learning, some of GES’ most passionate professionals will present the following sessions:
- International Exhibiting – A Primer for Success (Sunday, March 1, 8:30 am-12 pm)
- Exhibit Trek!- Workshop & Field Trip (Monday, March 2, 8:30-11:30 am)
- The @show Experience: Understanding the Essentials of Exhibit Design (Tuesday, March 3, 10-11:30 am and Wednesday, March 4, 3:45-5:15 pm)
- Drive Success Through Sales, IT and Marketing Collaboration (Tuesday, March 3, 3:45-5:15 pm)
- Managing Up – And Beyond (Wednesday, March 4, 10-11:30 am)
- Standout Sponsorships (Thursday, March 5, 1-2:30 pm)
- Creating Global “WOW” Experiences (Thursday, March 5, 3-4:30 pm)
Attendees who visit GES’ exhibit, complete a survey and have their badge scanned will be entered into a contest. Winners will be drawn the last day of the show at 3 pm and announced on Twitter. Additionally, attendees who participated in GES’ Oculus Rift experience are invited to share it within social media by tweeting comments, photos and videos, and mention GES by using @GESGlobal along with the hashtag #NewHeights. Winners will be drawn at random for both contests.