The 9th annual Fabulous Food Show, presented by Giant Eagle Market District, returns to the I-X Center in Cleveland, Ohio, from Nov. 14-16.
Just in time for the holiday season, guests can Taste, Try & Buy their way through the country’s largest presentation of fine food, fine art, craft breweries, wineries, restaurants and exhibits all under one roof!
More than 100 live theatrical demonstrations on six different stages, by celebrity chefs and world renowned culinary professionals will have attendees cooking, entertaining and saving money like a pro this holiday season. The premier culinary celebration features an expansive Market Place with over 450 exhibiting companies; International Beer, Wine & Spirits Pavilions; food trucks; celebrity meet & greets; and so much more. Free Admission is also included to the co-located By Hand Fine Art & Craft Fair.
“With an action-packed feast for the senses spanning over 400,000 square feet of indoor space, guests can shop exceptional vendors; sample from a vast selection of craft beers, wines and spirits; enjoy cutting-edge demonstrations by world-renowned experts; discover restaurants and food trucks while savoring a memorable experience with family and friends all in one single location,” said Jeremy Levine, executive producer, Fabulous Food Show.
Talent is already slated to appear throughout the weekend in the 1,500-seat custom-built Giant Eagle Market District Theatre. Hometown celebrity Iron Chef, Michael Symon and Food Network’s Tyler Florence will return to the stage. ABC’s “The Chew” co-host Carla Hall and Cooking Channel/Telemundo star Ingrid Hoffmann will each make their debut this year. Additional celebrity announcements are expected.
Chef Jason Roberts returns for his ninth straight appearance to emcee festivities in the Giant Eagle Market District Theatre. Comedian Mark DeCarlo and his wife, “The Traveling Diva,” Yeni Alvarez will emcee the Culinary Celebration Theatre all three days as well as host a live podcast of their “A Fork in the Road Show,” the Web’s No. 1 travel-foodie entertainment program.
“This event attracts visitors from half the country and parts of Canada. We are thrilled Giant Eagle Market District is on board this year as our presenting sponsor. Their strong support has allowed us to offer a super-saver General Admission ticket to the public at the lowest price ever in the history of our event,” added Levine.
General admission tickets include access to all celebrity chef demonstrations on a first come, first served basis. Guaranteed reserved prime floor seats are available for purchase to get up even closer to the action.
New this year:
- Children Ages 12 and under are admitted free
- Celebrate Local Roots Pavilion: Includes farm-fresh products and regional artisans
- Healthy Living Pavilion
- “The Hot Spot” Fiery Foods & BBQ
- Sugardale Bacon Feast: Includes setting a world record with Sugardale bacon, bacon tastings and so much more!
- Expanded Food Truck Feature
- Signature events with celebrity talent (separate tickets may be required): Including Cleveland Culinary Awards Gala, Taste of the Neighborhood ‘Block Party’ hosted by Michael Symon, Salsa Fiesta! Featuring Ingrid Hoffmann, and Food Truck event with Tyler Florence currently in development
- All stage demonstrations included in price of admission
- Redesign of Giant Eagle Market District Theatre will bring guests closer than ever to the celebrity action
- Separation of Wine, Beer & Spirits Pavilions in three distinct locations
- Food & Wine Pairing stations
- Premium prize giveaways
For more information, visit www.fabulousfoodshow.com.