Global Experience Specialists (GES) a leader in exhibition, event and retail marketing services has announced the launch of its self-service online application that allows exhibitors to effortlessly place orders, track assets and manage budgets.
“Exhibitors made it clear how time and budget-constrained they are while at the same time expressing a need to access information and share best practices in a better way,” said Steve Gebhart, product director for GES. “This site provides that convenience in a one-stop portal, making it even easier for exhibitors and their partners to do business with GES.”
Key features of the site include:
- Online access to all GES and third-party services and show information
- Ability to download calendar deadlines into users’ desktop calendar
- Easy navigation on all browsers, including tablet computers such as iPads
- Running shopping cart total to help exhibitors manage their spend
- One location for pre-show ordering and shipment tracking
- Enhanced notes section on every page allowing exhibitors to provide information to GES’ operations and exhibitor services teams
- Seamless integration with the award-winning GES National ServicenterSM, including online chat
Since 2010, more than 750 exhibitors, exhibit houses and organizers have participated in online surveys, focus groups and product tests to provide feedback and suggestions for the new portal.
The new GES web portal offers organizers a series of customized site branding options, including color scheme, logos, banners, videos and a link back to the show’s website.
Feedback from show organizers and exhibitor clients during the prelaunch confirmed the excitement over the new portal’s versatility.
“Out of all the tradeshows we do, the GES system takes the least amount of time to place my order,” said Julianna Castro, marketing manager at B. Shackman Company. “This is very important to me, as I have no time to spare when preparing for the tradeshow season.”