GlobalShop, the largest annual visual merchandising tradeshow and conference for the retail design industry, is seeking speakers for its 2016 show. Speaker proposals are due on July 22.
The theme of GlobalShop 2016, from March 23 – 25 in Las Vegas, puts an emphasis on education. GlobalShop is in search of dynamic speakers with new stories to ensure that attendees ‘Leave Knowing.’
To create an attendee experience at GlobalShop 2016 conference unlike any other in years past, only speakers who have NOT presented at GlobalShop will be considered for the 2016 Conference Program.
What are we looking for?
- Fresh faces, fresh content.
- Unique and creative content with tangible, actionable knowledge for our conference attendees.
- Topics focused on trends, research, future thinking, future store, the new consumer, etc.
What we are not looking for:
- Case studies, sales pitches, company bios, etc.
- Presenters from past GlobalShop conferences.
To further inspire creativity – we are not segmenting the 2016 program into tracks.
So, if you’ve got a passion for retail and want to share your expertise with thousands of retailers and brand marketers submit your proposal before Wednesday, July 22.
Click here to submit your proposal.
If you need further assistance submitting your proposal, contact: