The staff of Exhibit City News wishes all of our readers and advertisers and our entire tradeshow, meetings and live events family, a very safe and happy Fourth of July celebrating America’s birthday and independence. Our offices will be closed on July 5. Enjoy! Here’s what Las Vegas will be doing for the holiday weekend:
To declare the Entertainment Capital of the World has returned, Las Vegas will celebrate Fourth of July weekend by honoring the red, white and blue with live entertainment, fireworks, poolside parties and more.
RED, WHITE AND OOOH
Visitors can enjoy a colorful display of fireworks as they light up the night throughout the long weekend.
- Beginning at 11 p.m. PDT on July 4, a themed coordinated fireworks spectacular will erupt from the rooftops of ARIA Resort & Casino, Caesars Palace Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Resorts World Las Vegas, The STRAT Hotel, Casino & Skypod, The Venetian Resort Las Vegas and Treasure Island Las Vegas. The STRAT will also be lighting the legs of the tower red, white and blue beginning at dusk, along with special tower entry pricing to view the fireworks.
- The Plaza Hotel & Casino is providing three full nights of Independence Day fun from July 2 through 4 with Downtown’s only fireworks show. In conjunction with its 50th anniversary, the resort will stage its fireworks display from multiple rooftop towers. Downtown visitors can also experience virtual fireworks all weekend long on the Viva Vision screen at Fremont Street Experience.
- Locals and visitors alike will gather to celebrate Station Casinos’ 45th anniversary with multiple fireworks shows starting, where it all began, at Palace Station on July 1 at 9 p.m. The celebration will continue July 4 with the annual fireworks display from both Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa on the west side and Green Valley Ranch Resort Spa & Casino on the east side at 9 p.m.
- The city of Henderson will salute America by hosting its Star-Spangled Sky Fireworks event on July 4. There will be fireworks displays at four locations, including M Resort Spa Casino and Lake Las Vegas, starting at 9 p.m.
- Las Vegas Aviators will host its first “Fireworks Extravaganza” as they take on the Sacramento River Cats at the Las Vegas Ballpark on July 2 and 3.
- Maverick Helicopters invites visitors to enjoy breathtaking views of the city-wide fireworks show with its Stars & Stripes flight, only on July 4. Travelers will fly over the iconic Las Vegas Strip in a luxury helicopter, followed by an exclusive landing, 2,900 feet above the Las Vegas Valley, with unparalleled views of the city’s most coveted fireworks shows.
THE RETURN OF ENTERTAINMENT
From pop stars to comedians, Fourth of July weekend in Las Vegas has it all and everything in between.
- Be dazzled by sleight of hand illusionist Shin Lim at his new show LIMITLESS at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, beginning July 1.
- The timeless aquatic production “O” by Cirque du Soleil returns to Bellagio on July 1.
- Comedian Dave Chappelle hits the stage at MGM Grand Garden Arena, Bill Burr provides laughs at The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, and Tom Segura performs as part of the Aces of Comedy at The Mirage Hotel & Casino July 2 and 3.
- EDM artist Excision will return to the Downtown Las Vegas Events Center with his groundbreaking, audiovisual show for a two-night run July 2 and 3.
- EDM star Illenium will be the first-ever concert at Allegiant Stadium July 3, performing three sets in one night.
- Bruno Mars returns to his residency at Park Theater at Park MGM July 3 and 4
- For its grand opening event, Resorts World Las Vegas welcomes Miley Cyrus to rock the stage at the new Ayu Dayclub July 4.
- Relax in the sand as Sublime with Rome kicks off the Concerts on the Beach series at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino July 4.
- Downtown Las Vegas rocks again! Revelers can catch the free Fourth of July concert by country star Craig Morgan at the annual Downtown Rocks Concert Series at Fremont Street Experience.
SUN, SPLASH AND BASH
Soak up the sun at pool parties galore. Throughout the weekend, pool party enthusiasts can make a splash with music from celebrity DJs.
- Splash up the party with DJ Shift (July 2), Kaskade (July 3) and Afrojack (July 4) at WET REPUBLIC at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino.
- For those ready to revel in upbeat music, Encore Beach Club at Wynn Las Vegas will host Alesso (July 2), KYGO (July 3) and The Chainsmokers (July 4).
- DJ Mike Attack (July 2), Mustard (July 3) and Fisher (July 4) will take the pool-party stage at Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
- Pump up the sound at the all new Ayu Dayclub at Resorts World Las Vegas with Madison Beer (July 2), Tiësto (July 3) and Zedd (July 4).
Nightclubs are turning the party up for the weekend as well, with plenty of performances from resident DJs up and down the Strip.
- Lil Jon (July 2) and Black Coffee (July 3) will provide the entertainment at Hakkasan Nightclub at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino.
- At The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, DJ Pauly D (July 2), DJ Vice (July 3) and Crespo (July 4) are ready to bring all the Independence Day vibes to Marquee Nightclub.CliQue Bar and Lounge welcomes DJ Eric Forbes (July 2), JKRAZY (July 3) and Rawhide rocks at The Barbershop Cuts & Cocktails on July 4.
- Steve Aoki (July 2) returns to the stage, Megan Thee Stallion (July 3) will perform her chart-topping hits and Illenuim (July 4) will spin the beats at Omnia Nightclub at Caesars Palace.
- Bryce Vine (July 2), TYGA (July 3) and O.T. Genasis (July 4) will entertain the masses at JEWEL Nightclub at ARIA Resort & Casino.
- DJ Mike Attack (July 2) and DLUX (July 3) will pump up the energy at TAO Nightclub at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas.
- The Chainsmokers (July 2), Marshmello (July 3) and Diplo (July 4; XS Night Swim) throw down the sounds all weekend at XS Nightclub at Wynn Las Vegas
MORE FESTIVE FUN
- Get ready to dance all night, enjoy some fun and games, arts and crafts, and shine bright in the talent show at AREA15’s Happy Camper adult summer camp party on July 4. Before or after your camp fun, head into Meow Wolf’s Omega Mart and search for Datamosh, the hidden bar inside. Beginning July 1, Day Ghost – a new craft lager by New Mexico’s Marble Brewery – will be available exclusively at Datamosh.
- Embark on a pedal-powered rail bike outdoor adventure with Rail Explorers on the new Neon Lights Night Tour beginning July 2.
- Wynn Las Vegas will take on the tradition of backyard barbeques with Red, White & Barbecue – a star-spangled culinary event hosted at the resort’s new outdoor event pavilion and lawn on July 4.
- Bask in the Fourth of July festivities all weekend long at the 60th floor rooftop Legacy Club at Circa Resort & Casino. Visitors can enjoy creative libations and a 360-degree vantage point for the city’s various fireworks displays from the wraparound terrace and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- You’ll never forget your anniversary if you get hitched on America’s birthday! The Little Vegas Chapel is offering a special “Red, White and I Do!” weekend wedding package valid July 2 through 4, including a red, white and blue-ribbon bouquet made with 12 roses, walking photo tour through Downtown’s Arts District with sparklers and more.
For more Fourth of July fun and summer entertainment, check out VisitLasVegas.com.
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority is charged with marketing Southern Nevada as a tourism and convention destination worldwide and with operating the 4.6 million square-foot Las Vegas Convention Center. With nearly 150,000 hotel rooms and 14 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space in Las Vegas alone, the LVCVA’s mission centers on attracting leisure and business visitors to the area. The LVCVA also owns the Las Vegas Convention Center Loop, an underground tunnel designed by The Boring Company and also owns the Las Vegas Monorail, an elevated 3.9-mile system with seven stops throughout the resort corridor. Both transportation systems will operate when conventions reconvene. For more info, visit www.lvcva.com, www.visitlasvegas.com or www.vegasmeansbusiness.com.