The Healthcare Convention & Exhibitors Association (HCEA) will hold its first-ever Chicago-area association roundtable on Nov. 7 for healthcare association show organizers and exhibition managers.
Normally held at every HCEA annual meeting, the HCEA association-only roundtable is being offered for the first time as a stand-alone event. The open-discussion forum offers a unique opportunity for healthcare association professionals to share best practices, make new industry connections and learn about the latest developments in the world of healthcare-convention marketing. The roundtable will be moderated by Michelle Turenne, senior director, Corporate Alliances and Development, American Thoracic Society.
Preliminary discussion topics include:
• What does your organization need to know about the 2013 Sunshine Act?
• How can your organization build traffic in the exhibit hall?
• What are some of the latest and most creative sponsorship opportunities?
• Should you provide your attendee email list to exhibitors?
• What do physicians really think of having their interactions publicly reported?
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority is a sponsor for the event. All HCEA Associate Members and other industry healthcare association professionals are invited to attend the roundtable, which will be held at the Westin O’Hare in Rosemont, Ill. More information is available online at www.hcea.org/meetings_chicago.asp.