Programs focus on increasing the effectiveness and quality of healthcare conventions and exhibitions as an educational and marketing medium
The Healthcare Convention & Exhibitors Association is pleased to announce its full schedule of educational offerings for HCEAConnect, the association’s annual educational and networking event, being held August 14-17, 2016 in Savannah, GA. With more than 25 expert-led programs, HCEAConnect will offer relevant, quality opportunities aimed at industry stakeholders, including healthcare exhibitors, healthcare exhibition and meeting organizers and industry suppliers. This two and half day event will also include an exhibit hall featuring some of the most relevant suppliers with engaging opportunities for attendees to connect with entertaining social activities. Sessions will be led by thought-leaders and will feature creative delivery methods.
The HCEA is the only association solely dedicated to improving the effectiveness and promoting the value of all conventions, meetings and exhibitions for the healthcare industry. HCEA represents organizations involved in healthcare exhibitions and conventions.
Key topics for HCEAConnect include:
- A Review of Recent Decisions Regarding the First Amendment and the FDA
- Executive Presence/Personal Branding: Imperatives for Success
- Metrics that Matter: Demonstrating the Value of Events & the Marketing Budget
- Sponsorships: New Perspectives, New Strategies
- Traffic Driver Trends and Engagement
- What Impact Will the Election Have on the Healthcare Industry
- Why Don’t Healthcare Events Have the Same Perceived Value as Other Channels?
“HCEA has put together a strong and relevant educational line-up of speakers and topics for HCEAConnect. Our attendees will gain insights affirming the value of the healthcare convention as a marketing channel,” said Christine Farmer, HCEA president.
For more information about the HCEAConnect schedule, please contact Amy Lotz, CAE, HCEA executive director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-935-1961 or visit http://www.hcea.org/annual-meeting/.