Taking place Nov. 19-21, EIBTM, the annual global meetings and incentive exhibition, will host its annual conference in Barcelona, Spain. Gearing up for the EIBTM Forum, the line-up includes a cutting-edge keynote speaker from the business world as well as the second presentation of the EIBTM Lifetime Achievement Award.
As the center of EIBTM’s success, the Hosted Buyer Programme provides over 4,200 high-level buyers and planners with the opportunity to attend the show and conduct international business with a selection of 3,100 venues, hotels, destinations, technology, business travel and event services providers from over 150 countries.
A new concept was added to the convention this year, EIBTM Knowledge.
“EIBTM Knowledge is the newly branded education programme,” said Erica Keogan, associations and education manager, IBTM Events Portfolio, Reed Travel Exhibitions. “Knowledge provides learning for everyone attending EIBTM from Hosted Buyers through to trade visitors; we will be working with some of the leading industry associations including Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA), Meetings Professional International (MPI), International Congress and Convention Association (ICCA) and the Society for Incentive Travel Executives (SITE).”
EIBTM Hosted Buyers will benefit from tailored Education Programmes, designed to meet their specific business needs. EIBTM Knowledge will comprise of dedicated education streams tailored for the Association, Corporate, Business Travel and Agency sectors.
Hosted Buyers who are successful in the application process for the EIBTM 2013 will receive:
- A personalized diary of pre-scheduled appointments with international exhibitors of their choice
- A tailored professional education programme suited to individuals’ needs
- Complimentary return flights from an extensive choice of airports
- Complimentary accommodation in one of Barcelona’s best hotels
- An invitation to the EIBTM Forum
- Access to a number of networking events
- Complimentary transfers to and from the exhibition and networking events
- Access to VIP lounges situated on the show floor
Applications for the EIBTM Hosted Buyer Programme are now being accepted and global meetings, events and business travel industry decision makers are invited to apply.
For more information, visit www.eibtm.com.