In an effort to provide industry education for professional growth in the exhibitions and events industry, IAEE’s 20 Under 30 program invites young professionals to attend Expo!Expo! in Los Angeles Dec.9-11.
For young professional exhibition organizers who may not be supported by their companies to attend, the program helps participants become better, more productive employees.
Selected applicants will receive one full, complimentary registration to Expo! Expo! IAEE’s Annual Meeting & Exhibition, and lodging for three nights – a more than $1,500 value. Honorees will be recognized throughout the annual meeting and formally at IAEE’s Expo! Expo! General Session on Dec. 10.
To complete the selection process, forward the guidelines to eligible staff deemed suitable for the 20 Under 30 program. The application contains two short, straightforward portions – basic professional information and a short-answer YouTube submission.
- Applicant must be employed by a trade show organizer.
- No more than two applicants from a single member organization may be nominated.
- A panel of industry professionals will review applications and YouTube submissions.
- IAEE provides honorees with accommodations for three nights at the JW Marriott Los Angeles LA Live.
- IAEE provides honorees with full registration to IAEE’s 2014 Annual Meeting & Exhibition Expo! Expo! in Los Angeles. Registration does not include optional activity fees, such as CEM courses or the Humanity Rocks charity event.
- Honorees are responsible for their own transportation and any incidental costs accrued, including additional in-room costs.
- A schedule of required events will be sent to honorees.
- Video submissions of honorees will be used publicly following selection and used at the convention.
Click here to apply.