Hosted Buyer registration opened for ibtm china 2015 part of ibtm events, which is set to take place in the China National Convention Centre (CNCC), Beijing, China from the Aug. 5-6.
Global Meeting, Events and Business Travel Industry decision-makers are now invited to apply online via www.cibtm.com/en/Hosted-Buyers/. Successful applicants will benefit from targeted business opportunities with over 400 national, regional and international hotels, venues, destinations, technology suppliers, business travel and event services providers representing 35 destinations.
This year’s Hosted Buyer program is set to provide 250 high-level buyers and meeting planners from Asia and the rest of the world with the opportunity to attend the show (fully hosted).
Following the qualification process, Hosted Buyers will receive:
- Complimentary return flights from a selected choice of airports
- Complimentary accommodation at an official ibtm china four/five-star hotel in Beijing
- A personalized diary of pre-scheduled appointments with national and international exhibitors of their choice
- Complimentary access to the Knowledge Program and tailored professional education suited to individuals needs
- Complimentary access to evening receptions, exclusive networking events and entrance to the private Hosted Buyer Lounge during the exhibition
- Complimentary transfers to and from the exhibition
- A Pre-Event Tour
“I had a great experience at the show and established good business contacts with DMCs that I hope to use in the future. I found ibtm china 2014 extremely valuable for my business,” stated Megan Peters of Verve Creative Events, ibtm china 2014 Hosted Buyer.
Hosted Buyers will also have the opportunity to benefit from a number of networking events and a tailored Knowledge Program, designed to help their professional career development and future business growth.
Professional Conference Organizers, Associations & Societies, Corporate Companies, Event Organizers and Meeting Planners, Government and Education bodies, Travel Agencies, Incentive Houses, PR / Advertising Agencies and Business Travel providers are invited to apply now.
To find out more about the Hosted Buyer program and to register, visit www.cibtm.com/en/Hosted-Buyers.