The ibtm events Knowledge Program is inviting speakers from around the world to submit papers on a range of subjects that match the newly created “themed” education planned for the global portfolio of events on six continents.
The themes confirmed to serve as the foundations for the Program include:
- Connections mean everything – This theme will be brought to life through sessions looking at networking, sales, social media, communities and engagement.
- Inspiration from outside - Thought leaders, economists, high achievers and motivational speakers are invited to inspire with their outside view from beyond the meetings, events and incentives industry.
- Leading lights from leading events – International and regional speakers who have organized the biggest and best events globally are invited to share their insights and expertise.
- Innovative events – Speakers who have adopted different approaches to event planning.
- Putting meeting design into practice – Engaging sessions focusing on the psychology of events, meeting formats, setups, venue and space use.
- Tools for planner productivity – Software gurus will share innovative apps and new technology and business experts will support planners to be more efficient and effective.
- Industry engagement – Insightful research and trends will help attendees shape their growth strategies and remain informed about regional and international markets.
Erica Keogan, associations and education manager, Meetings & Events Portfolio, who delivered the strategy for 2015 is keen to engage with potential speakers.
“As the largest and most diverse content Program for the meetings industry, the ibtm portfolio Knowledge Program wants to solicit content from those who may have a point of view that will be of interest to our community attending our events in China, Arabia, America, Spain, Australia or Africa. We believe that culturally each region of the world has a different view of how the industry might respond to the themes we are using for 2015 and are keen that we look at speakers who have a synergy with the topics.”
ibtm events is looking to hear from key industry influencers, who have a view and an interesting concept which they would like to present for discussion and debate. For more information and to apply, visit www.ibtmevents.com/callforspeakers.