Applications for the ibtm world (formerly EIBTM) Hosted Buyer Program are now being accepted, and meetings and events planners from across the world are invited to apply via www.ibtmworld.com/hosted.
The ibtm world Hosted Buyer Program welcomes 4,000 top level buyers and planners to attend the show and conduct international business with a selection of 3,000 industry-leading venues, hotels, destinations, technology, business travel and event services providers representing over 150 countries, under one roof.
Last year the Program received remarkable feedback, with 100 percent of Hosted Buyers attending, confirming that they were satisfied with the Program and the same number confirming that they were satisfied with the quality of exhibitors present at the show.
Pieter Rossouw, owner of Diverso who attended last year’s event as a Hosted Buyer commented: “The communication to inform Hosted Buyers of upcoming events, appointments and e-mails were five star. The standard of destination presentations were the best I’ve seen and the quality of meetings with exhibitors first class.”
Renée Watson, director at Watson Consultancy Ltd, added further: “I was astonished at the size and quality of EIBTM 2014. I came not really knowing what to expect and left feeling like it is an event that is a must for moving my business forward.”
The meetings professionals who apply to attend this event as Hosted Buyers will be chosen based on their authority to organize, influence or make budgetary decisions for meetings, events, incentives and corporate travel. Successful applicants will benefit from:
- A personalized diary of appointments with international exhibitors of their choice
- Flexible attendance options, including fully hosted, semi-hosted or appointment only
- Tailored educational seminars and keynotes for associations, corporates, agencies and Spanish speaking workshops for Hosted Buyers based in Spain
- Complimentary travel and transfers
- Complimentary accommodation in a fantastic selection of 4/5* hotels
- Invitations to a number of networking events across Barcelona
- Access to VIP Hosted Buyer lounges, providing complimentary lunch, refreshments and Wi-Fi
- The opportunity to attend a post event tour to a choice of beautiful destinations, including Cannes, Florence, Valencia and Zurich, plus a pre-event tour to Moscow.
Hosted Buyer applications are reviewed and accepted based on the number and size of meetings, events, incentives and conferences they purchase annually, individual purchasing authority, their annual budget for meetings, events and incentives, the value of their recent business booked and potential for future business in the meetings and business travel industries.
To find out more about the Hosted Buyer Program, watch the Hosted Buyer Journey video or to apply for your place visit www.ibtmworld.com/Hosted.