In a continual effort to meet the needs of exhibitors and event marketers, the International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE) will offer a highly-focused education platform during Expo! Expo! IAEE’s Annual Meeting & Exhibition Dec. 4-6 in Orlando.
As part of the long-term strategic plan, IAEE’s Education Committee, in tandem with volunteer leaders involved with The International Center for Exhibitor and Event Marketing (ICEEM), created education sessions based on survey responses from previous year’s attendees. Among the nearly 80 learning opportunities offered, almost 20 sessions are tailored specifically to exhibition marketing professionals.
“Exhibition and event marketers are always interested in the latest and greatest ways to keep their events relevant and appealing,” said Doreen Biela, chair, IAEE and ICEEM. “Fast-paced technology and changing customer needs require event marketers to stay ahead of the curve, but there are also parameters that do not change such as measuring return on investment and engaging attendees.”
Exhibit and event marketing learning opportunities planned include:
• Securing event ROI with one-to-one meeting technology.
• Seven rules for content marketing – building buzz before, during and after an event.
• Closed-loop marketing for tradeshow lead capture.
• Using content marketing to build event brand and drive participation.
• Five key factors in determining the value of a convention or a tradeshow.
• Magic happens when content marketing meets conference programs.
• Pre-show community engagement – learnings from NAB Show 2012.
• The new realities of exhibitor’s education.
• Quantifying soft objectives.
• Power to the people: improving social media ROI with one basic principle.
• Beyond the barriers of good customer service, astonish prospective customers and grow.
• Unleash the impact of in-booth education.
• Tradeshow tech trends to watch.
• Recipe for a successful attendee experience.
• Data is a four-letter word.
• What demographic change means for exhibit hardware.
In addition to learning opportunities, attendees will be given the opportunity to interact at various networking opportunities throughout the three-day event. Expo! Expo! IAEE’s Annual Meeting & Exhibition has interactive networking and experiential education opportunities available as part of its action-packed agenda.