High Tech-High Touch Education for Planners, Caesars, Las Vegas, April 2023, 2017
“When you enjoy a good spy movie what do you see? Glamorous locations, elegant parties, thrilling stunts, expensive race cars, spy tech gadgets, helicopters flying off….well when you walk into the next TS Tech Summit in Vegas you may just feel like you entered into a spy movie.” Quote from Ann Windham.
The 2017 TS Tech Summit Road Show, now in its 7th year, will turn perceived “hard-to-crack” secrets of technology into easy-to- apply tools, taught by personable “Mission Possible” tech experts and mentors, in Las Vegas, April 20-23, at Caesars Palace.
The secret to cracking the code of much-needed technology for planners, according to TS Tech, is to provide training in small groups, with expert led workshops, hands on demonstrations, and a trade shows with cutting edge tools, along with peer to peer networking. Applications for planners are now being accepted at TSTechSummit.com. Full and partial education grants and discounts are available. The TS Tech Summit is supported by both MPI and IAEE for Certified CE Courses for CEM and CMM industry certifications. Courses are also being submitted to CIC for the CMP certifications.
“The 250 planners who will attend the TS Tech Summit learn to manage events around the world with the touch of a finger. Tools for event management include: online asset management, registration, NFC, Mobile Apps, I-beacon and other up-to-date knowledge and tools with plenty of time left for mentoring and career development in premier technology,” according to Ann Windham, owner of Imagine Xhibits & Events and thought leader of the TS Tech Summit.
“Our Special Agents in training (aka: Agents of Change) will spy top secret technology tools to make great events possible, while also enjoying the night life and spectacular entertainment of Las Vegas,” added Windham. “We’ve even had participants find life partners– We make it possible for long term business and personal relationship building!”
TS Tech Summit “Spy Tools” available to meeting “Agents” will include high tech event management, registration, mobile apps, podcasts, trade show remote controls, real time logistics, and onsite management reporting. Attending event planners manage budgets from 3MM- 30 MM annual spend.
Michael Lynn CEM, CME, CMM, CMP, CPC, CPECP, co-founder of Global PEC and Professional Tradeshow Resources, has attended several TS Tech Summits. “This is one of the few technology trade shows where I can spend needed time with tech gurus who demonstrate how to apply the tech products immediately to my business. Corporate event managers cannot afford to miss this opportunity.” said Lynn.
Planner Registration includes: (value $4500)
- Ground transportation to hotel and event activities with group
- 3 nights in private hotel Jr. Suite at Caesars Palace
- Full TS Tech Conference registration
- Admission to all TS Tech Conference events, workshops & trade show
- Welcome reception with appetizers and cocktails
- Private group dinner & night out
- All meals during events as shown on agenda
- General Sessions for up to 10 CEU hours for CMP, & CEM
- Networking with industry peers
- Group excursions
- Local venue site inspections
- Thrilling adventures & excursions
Hosted planner Peg Wolschon, manager of events for CalyxSoftware, said earning the continuing education credits was enjoyable and extremely helpful in my conference planning. I loved not feeling rushed at TS Tech Summit. Because of its small, customized design, the summit breaks down barriers for planners to learn about much-needed technology tools in an intimate atmosphere, and encouraged building meaningful relationships with colleagues and tech suppliers.”
“Spending time building new relationships with planners who have multi-million dollar budgets, gathered under one roof in a smaller show, is a great benefit to me,” says Matthew Donnegan Ryan, co-founder of Fast Bar. Current sponsors include: Fossil, Caesars Entertainment, eventPower, event baxx, Fastbar, Groups360, DreamCars, Broussard Global, Imagine Xhibits & Events. For additional information about available sponsorships, please go to www.tstechsummit.com.
“These are the top 5 reasons planners can afford to miss work and attend TS Tech Summit,” according to Windham. “Education is the reason bosses will let their employees take of work, because employers respect that Planners invest their personal time as well.”
1) Education: Speakers, workshops and hands-on-learning to earn up to 10 Association Clock Hours/ CEU Credits in a few short days.
2) Technology Solutions: National, leading technology, specifically designed for trade shows and events, will be introduced to participants. Hands-on-training, live workshops & demos are available to learn the tools of the trade.
3) Site Inspection- Tours and introduction to vendors and hotels, providing “everything you need to plan” a company’s next event in Las Vegas.
4) Networking: Informal networking before and after the event for meeting of your peers.
5) Refresh: This event is crammed full of adventures and attendees can expect to be wowed!
TS Tech Summit Road Show is a premier showcase for technology used in events and trade shows today. This is a unique opportunity to receive hands on training for one’s tablet and today’s tech tools. Planners will have multiple opportunities to learn hands on with event tech innovators and industry leaders in a small group of peers. “You will leave with both industry knowledge and industry friends” promises Founder, Ann Windham James.
Go to http://www.tstechsummit.com for more details.