• CORTtracking
  • beMatrix POP_banner ad
  • beMatrix POP_banner ad
  • CORTtracking
  • Superior Logistics
Share this post:
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

IMEX in Frankfurt continues growing

As IMEX America is about to run from Oct. 14-16 in Las Vegas, figures published for the May 2014 edition of IMEX in Frankfurt reveal that the IMEX Group’s annual Frankfurt show continues to hit growth targets of its own.

IMEX’s focus on increasing the number of long haul buyers attending the exhibition resulted in a 5 percent rise in long haul buyers at the show. In 2013, long haul buyers accounted for 27 percent of all hosted buyers at the exhibition. This year, that total rose to 32 percent (2014 total hosted buyers: 3,964 from 74 countries).

In addition, IMEX’s emphasis on attracting more buyers from important emerging markets and particularly the BRICS countries (Brazil, Russia, India and China) has generated a 19 percent increase in their numbers in the past two years.

The net effect of this overall strategy is that the average hosted buyer now spends just under 2.5 days on the show floor.

Exit surveys and hosted buyer feedback also suggest that the IMEX in Frankfurt format continues to satisfy buyers’ needs on many levels. 98.5 percent of hosted buyer respondents agreed they would “recommend the show to a colleague,” and 94 percent agreed they are “likely” to attend again.

The next IMEX show will be IMEX America at the Sands Expo, Las Vegas, starting with Smart Monday, Oct .13, followed by the tradeshow from Oct. 14 – 16.

IMEX in Frankfurt 2015 will run from May 19 – 21 at Messe Frankfurt.

See 2014 IMEX in Frankfurt statistics – http://www.imex-frankfurt.com/about-us/show-statistics/.

  • Momentum Management

Related Stories

Trending Now

  • Employco
  • CVS - Creative Visual Solutions ClearEntry
  • Brumark
  • Octanorm
  • DEMcNabb_