The region’s largest hunting, fishing and boat show, Kentucky Sportsman Show, is returning to the Owensboro Convention Center on February 3-5, 2017. The event will showcase exhibitors, demonstrations, seminars and interactive activities across a broad spectrum of industries including hunting, fishing, boating, archery, scuba, ATV, RV, camping, and more. Also included is outdoor apparel, equipment, guns, knives and more.
- OVER 50 EDUCATIONAL SEMINARS AND DEMONSTRATIONS
- Attendees will be able to learn from a wide array of seminars presented at three staging areas throughout the three days of the event.
- 45 FOOT BASS TANK
- The 45 foot Bass Tank from Hawg Troughs will be on site for fishing demonstrations
- 20’ X 30’ “BE A DIVER” DEMA POOL
- A 15,000 gallon mobile pool where attendees may try out scuba with certified instructors. (Attendees bring their own swim suits, but dressing rooms and all gear is provided.)
- BOAT SHOW
- Dozens of boats will be on display from regional dealers
- SAWBILLIES CARVING ARTISTS
- OVER 100 EXHIBITORS
- Exhibitors will feature brands and products for everything outdoor
- GAME VIEWING AREA
- A new addition to this year’s event is the “Game Viewing Area” where attendees will have the opportunity to view regional sporting events while also enjoying an array of beverage choices (including beer, wine, bourbon, and sweet tea.) More details on this to come.
- Friday, February 3,2017 4pm – 8pm Firearm Frenzy Friday – One gun will be given away every 30 minutes this evening
- Saturday, February 4, 2017 10am – 8pm Seminar & Demonstrations – Full seminar schedule over three stages, giveaway’s throughout the day
- Sunday, February 5, 2017 Noon – 4pm Youth Day – Youth focused seminars and prizes, such as duck calls, given away to the first 100 kids under the age of 12
LOCATION & ADMISSION
- Owensboro Convention Center, 501 W. 2nd St. Owensboro, KY
- $8.00 at the door – Tickets can be purchased online
- $3.00 of coupons will be available at sponsor and exhibitor locations
Western Kentucky’s newest, premier meeting space – the Owensboro Convention Center – is a full-service meeting facility overlooking the scenic Ohio River in revitalized downtown Owensboro, KY. The multi-purpose center boasts over 160,000 sq. ft. including a 44,000+ sq. ft. exhibition hall, and additional ballroom and meeting space. Spectra by Comcast Spectacor, a worldwide leader in venue management, proudly manages the Owensboro Convention Center.
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
Sponsors: Champion Ford, Roots RV & Sales, Whittaker Guns, Pennyroyal Scuba Center and Tyler Boats. Exhibitor and Sponsor Opportunities are still available. Please contact Lindsay Usher at (502) 715-1765 Lindsay@KySportsmanShow.com or visit www.KySportsmanShow.com for more information.