Live Marketing, an integrated engagement marketing agency, will use its exhibit at EXHBITOR2011 to share the “New Rules of Engagement.” An overview of the “New Rules of Engagement” as well as five key trends will educate exhibit and event marketers on best practices for maximizing ROI by leveraging and combining aspects of live events, social media, technology and the web.
Each topic will be given twice a day in the Live Marketing exhibit, and will simultaneously be broadcast live from the show floor for those not able to attend the show.
- Engaging Face-to-Face: Learn the most effective ways to engage clients and prospects in-person on the tradeshow floor.
- Engaging with Social Media: Get your Tweet on to see how social media can easily be used with your tradeshow programs.
- Engaging with Technology: Check out how the latest interactive technologies can dramatically up-level your show floor engagement strategies.
- Engaging Online: Experience how online programs can quickly and easily extend your event.
- Engaging Pre- and Post-Event: See some of the most effective and engaging ways to promote or follow up on your event.
|People on the Move|