Position Title: Marketing and Social Media Strategist
- Collaborate on development of marketing strategies to drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Manage and grow social channels and increase engagement.
- Conceptualize content ideas to inspire marketers to engage Hamilton.
- Collect and curate case study content, project images and/or videos-blogs for future use.
- Design pages for social media and custom emails.
- Coordinate marketing efforts with current agency of record, including email, social media, case study, blog creation and website updates.
- Manage website updates – what is website-worthy- managing schedule for consistent updating.
- Work with VP-Hamilton Chicago to create and execute marketing campaigns and support the inbound sales effort.
- Expertise in developing social media strategy, email marketing campaigns, and content creation.
- Experience with inbound marketing (strategy, campaign development, tactical execution).
- CRM and marketing software experience; website skills.
- Proficiency in copywriting marketing promotions.
- Ability to use data to gather actionable insights and inform decision-makers (client base demographics, types of clients we win/lose, other prospect data).
- Creative, organized, detail oriented, engaging inside and outside Hamilton.
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Pardot and Microsoft Office products, including PowerPoint.
- Degree in marketing, advertising, or business is preferred.
- Exhibit industry experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated effective communication and influencing skills with both verbal and written communication.
- Motivated and proactive with a positive attitude. Works with others as part of a team.
Please contact Kathy Stellhorn, Manager – Workforce Engagement at kstellhorn@Hamilton-exhibits.com