MC2 expanded its Northeast division with seven new hires located in Chestnut Ridge, N.Y., Detroit, and Pen Argyl, Penn. The new team members will support the company’s growing client base as well as its administrative functions.
“We’re thrilled to grow the company’s Northeast division. Each new member of the team brings a unique background and talent to further support or clients in their face-to-face marketing needs,” said Rick Rubio, Northeast Division president, MC2.
The following will be based in the company’s headquarters based in Chestnut Ridge, NY:
- Kim Mueller has recently joined MC2 as account manager. Having worked for over seven years at Reed Exhibitions, one the largest tradeshow organizers around the world, she brings to the team strong promotional strategies, creative talent and show management background. Mueller is experienced in consumer facing events both domestically and internationally with main responsibilities including account management, pitching business, overseeing conferences, building special events, negotiating A-list celebrity participation and managing all operational logistics. Her fortes include working closely with high profile sponsors, designers, studios, media and taste makers to ensure successful participation through tight logistics.
- Sonal Purani joins MC2 as account receivable accountant. She brings more than 20 years global experience in customer service and accounts receivable for the trade show industry.
- With more than 25 years’ experience in marketing, corporate management, and event planning, Maria Rodd has joined MC2 as account manager. Most recently, she was the owner of Casablanca Event Planning where she planned and implemented major client events, including site negotiation & coordination, menu planning, entertainment coordination, invitation copy, design & production supervision, budget planning, on-site management and troubleshooting. She organized a wide range of events from client and employee receptions and corporate holiday parties to industry trade shows and outdoor festivals.
Three new executives join the company’s Pen Argyl, Penn. location:
- Laura Swift has joined MC2’s Pen Argyl offices as administrative assistant. She brings more than 20 years of experience in human resources, customer service, and administrative assistant functions.
- Bringing more than 30 years’ experience in operations for the exhibit industry, John Walsh has joined MC2 as city manager, Northeast Division. In this role, he coordinates staffing and scheduling for show floor labor from MC2’s Northeast division.
- Krisann Wean brings her unique background as part of a farming family to her new role as administrative assistant for MC2. She shares duties with Laura Swift bringing dedication and attention to detail to her new role.
MC2 also welcomes to its Detroit office:
- Steve Smith brings more than 22 years’ experience to his new role as senior project manager for MC2 Detroit. He serves as a liaison between client services and execution of events and exhibits, evaluating client exhibits needs, defining project scope, developing budgets, managing client expectations, and overseeing internal workflow to ensure customer satisfaction.