MICEBOOK, the online platform focused on knowledge retention and sharing amongst event organisers, will be showcased at IMEX America from Oct. 13-15.
Visitors to the stand will be encouraged to try the new features of the website such as the advanced search and downloadable content, whilst learning about the Juice Rewards incentive scheme.
MICEBOOK fulfils a niche by providing event buyers with an online global destination, venue and supplier research and enquiry tool capable of incorporating and sharing notes and information amongst users.
With free membership for buyers and an all new approach, MICEBOOK is a true Supplier Relationship Management system offering functionality such as:
- Search – use advanced and personalised search capability to swiftly locate suppliers around the world.
- Save – favourite specific suppliers to keep abreast of staff changes or additional products and services.
- Enquire – designed with flexibility in mind, the enquiry system allows organisers to request information directly from the suppliers.
- Note – users retain information and notes placed on the system as they move from role to role adding to their personal equity.
- Download – information such as brochures and imagery for proposals and pitches.
- Share – saved notes and content can be shared across teams and companies to ensure ongoing organizational knowledge retention.
Chetan Shah, founder and CEO of MICEBOOK, comments: “MICEBOOK has extraordinary capabilities and has been created to simplify procedures and allow functionality that previously was not available. In collaboration with many leading event agencies and suppliers we have created an online search tool that is both easy to use and incredibly powerful.”
Amongst other features MICEBOOK will be highlighting its Juice Rewards incentive scheme – all buyers using the system have the option to add missing suppliers for which they receive a financial reward of £15 / $20 if the supplier goes on to be a paying customer of MICEBOOK. It will also be collecting hotel room keys for an art installation – a showcase of places and industry events around the world – and any hotels wishing to take part can drop them at the MICEBOOK stand.
Individuals interested in the MICEBOOK platform can visit Stand 3650 at IMEX America from Oct. 13-15.