Overseeing the direction of the association, the board will continue support of the more than 500 active members of CEMA with educational events, specialized networking opportunities, study tours, mentoring activities and its annual CEMA Summit.
“Meaningful networking and partnership opportunities, along with the opportunity for ongoing professional growth are hallmarks for CEMA,” said Kimberley Gishler, executive director, CEMA. “With the expert guidance and support of our new Board of Directors, we are excited about the opportunity to do incredible things this next year.”
The CEMA 2013-2014 Board Members are:
- President: Liz Lathan, director, Global Event Marketing, Dell
- Vice President/President Elect: Chris Meyer, vice president of sales, Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority
- Secretary: Ashely Muntan, senior event marketing manager, Symantec Corp.
- Board Member at Large: Michele Schneider, vice president strategic events, Salesforce.com
- Board Member at Large: Dena Kaufman, COO, Opus Events Agency