Photo right: Nimlok Minnesota team members serve families at Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Twin Cities; below right: Nimlok Philadelphia donates 12 boxes of nonperishable goods to the Good Samaritan Shelter.
Nimlok, a division of Orbus Exhibit & Display Group, is proud to announce that several of its exclusive Nimlok dealers gave back to local communities in 2016 in many ways, including:
• Nimlok Chicago partnered with Cumberland Elementary School in Des Plaines, IL for a gift drive serving children and families from the school. Nimlok Chicago’s team donated more than 30 presents for the school’s gift drive program.
• The Nimlok Maryland/Adler Display team collected nearly 400 nonperishable items to donate to the Maryland Food Bank holiday food drive.
• Nimlok Philadelphia/Embarq Creative donated 12 boxes of nonperishable goods to the Philadelphia-based Good Samaritan Shelter during the Thanksgiving season. In December, the team adopted a family from Bringing Hope Home, an organization that helps with financial and emotional support to families with cancer in the greater Philadelphia area. www.goodsamshelter.org. Bringinghopehome.org.
• Minneapolis-based Nimlok Minnesota volunteered during the Halloween season at the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Twin Cities “Cooks for Kids” program. Dressed in fun costumes, the Nimlok Minnesota team prepared and served a meal to patients and their families. www.rmhtwincities.org.
• The team at 2-SCALE, the authorized Nimlok dealer in the Toledo, OH area, volunteered their time at The Salvation Army’s “Christmas Distribution” event. The event provides food, clothing, vouchers and toys to in-need families during the Christmas holiday season. www.salvationarmy.org.
Nimlok’s exclusive and expert dealer network serves clients in local communities around the country. Offering a full spectrum and expansive range of exhibit design and display solutions, graphics and related trade show and event services, Nimlok dealers work with clients to understand their trade show and event needs and then develop successful event solutions.
Nimlok is a global leader in delivering face-to-face marketing experiences, including trade show exhibits, event environments and permanent solutions for branding spaces. Now in its fourth decade, Nimlok works via a network of 200 partners in 56 countries to provide strategy and execution in exhibit design, construction, installation, dismantling and storage. For more info, visit www.nimlok.com.