EDPA’s Future Leaders committee has opened the nomination process for the Future Leaders Class of 2021. Focusing on a positive outlook and momentum for the exhibition industry, the EDPA Future Leaders Program honors the best and brightest young professionals who are already making a difference with their day-to-day contributions and thought leadership.
To be considered for this honor, candidates must be:
- An EDPA member or work at an EDPA member company
- Sponsored by an EDPA member company or employee
- A non-C-Suite professional
- A leader or manager of people, projects, etc.
- Demonstrating professional characteristics as determined by the committee
- Under the age of 40 as of October 1, 2021
Nominations are limited to two submissions per member division/location. The fee for each submission is $100.
According to Liz Nacron (pictured left), partner at Live Marketing, and the committee chair for the Futures Leader Program, “This is an opportunity for EDPA to create a new and unique value proposition for young professionals within our ranks. This award continues a targeted stewardship for those in the industry showing up and making a difference.”
Start your entry for the Future Leaders Award on EDPA.com. The deadline for submissions is Friday, October 1. Video submissions will be accepted in addition to the completed form.