The Pennsylvania Convention Center is the 13th venue in the U.S. to incorporate ESCA’s Worker Identification System (WIS), a web-based photo I.D. badge program designed for contractors to order employee badges online any time.
ESCA representatives will be at the Pennsylvania Convention Center Sept. 22-25 to assist all contractors and union personnel with training or registering.
A WIS badge is required for working in the following facilities:
• Atlantic City Convention Center
• Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
• Cashman Center in Las Vegas
• Hynes Convention Center in Boston
• Irving Convention Center in Irving, TX
• Duke Energy Convention Center in Cincinnati
• George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston
• Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta
• Las Vegas Convention Center
• Miami Beach Convention Center
• Music City Center in Nashville
• Walter E. Washington Convention Center