QuickMobile, a recognized global leader in mobile event apps, expanded its services and support for enterprise multi-event customers. Its new Professional Services offering dramatically reduces the effort required to roll out mobile event apps and increases adoption throughout the enterprise.
As mobile event apps start to go mainstream, understanding how to efficiently and effectively design, market and manage the apps as well as measure their success takes time.
“Given the increasingly strategic role of mobile event apps, we recognize that many planning teams see the value in getting additional support,” said Roohshan Divecha, vice president of client services, QuickMobile.
Organizations managing multiple events throughout the year can leverage QuickMobile’s experience delivering thousands of apps to millions of users to shorten the learning curve. They could also supplement their existing event resources or turn the entire app design, development, marketing and management over to QuickMobile. The Professional Services offering scale from a per-event basis to a per-month retainer program.
“The decision to go mobile is relatively easy to make, but delivering mobile technology is multifaceted and complex, and sometimes the required resources at an organization are not always there to ensure success,” added Divecha. “Our new Professional Services offering fills this gap and sets up our customers for success with additional assistance and guidance from initial rollout of mobile apps across an organization, to content management, to educating attendees and staff before and during an event, to demonstrating ROI to stakeholders after the event.”
- Brand Showcase – QuickMobile’s design team ensures the mobile experience is optimized and on brand;
- Custom App Configuration – QuickMobile helps select and configure the most appropriate component set for each event, according to the event’s objectives and participants’ expectations;
- Content Management and Presentation – QuickMobile provides a single point of contact to verify and upload content, ensuring that all content is accurate and each app component is being fully utilized;
- Reduced Learning Curve – QuickMobile’s training team delivers focused instruction for new users of the QuickMobile Platform content management system; and
- Marketing Services – Guides and enablement programs for promoting apps before, during and after the event, including both attendee and organizer tools and resources.
- In addition to the Setup package, QuickMobile offers optional services that emphasize enterprise rollout best practices, staff and attendee education, and post-event analytics. The combined services provide customers with quicker on-ramping, extra bandwidth, improved design and deployment, and increased app utility.
“We are constantly working to better support event organizers with value-added services,” said Divecha. “Our Setup package and other services were created in recognition of our clients’ needs, and go far beyond current industry standards, particularly the benefit of additional resources to take the app from concept to completion. We are committed to helping all of our clients be successful with our technology and deliver the ultimate mobile experience for every event.”